Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Overlook



Santa brought me a set of Artists Trading Cards last year. They're little - 2.5"x3.5" - and can be pretty much any medium (paint, pen, etc.) as long as it's permanent. You can trade the cards, or some artists are popular enough that they can sell their cards. I signed up for a card exchange this month. The theme is Autumn. Here's my first card, I can do up to three. It's the smallest thing I've ever tried to paint before, so it was quite challenging.

Sometime in November all the entries will be put into a hat and then I'll mail my card(s) somewhere in the world to the new lucky owner of an original Ted. And I'll get someone else's card(s) in the mail to start my own collection.

Update: Ok, I finished the other two.

Whoosh.


Perfect Tree (in my dreams).

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the Overlook. I really like the composition and how the depth of field is represented. Nice detail too.

    ReplyDelete